Don’t Pick the Wrong Collection Agency
Here are 6 tips to help you make the wisest choice of a collection agency.
- When you are in the process of retaining a collection agency to collect overdue bills you have several things to consider. We want to make sure you are getting the biggest bang for your buck.
- Make sure they have knowledge of and have worked in your industry. For example, B2B and B2C are completely different in how collections are done.
- Do they charge a large fee up front or do they only charge you a percentage from the paid debts.
- What is their business rating on the Better Business Bureau? Do they have references? How long have they been in business?
- Does the agency you are considering use skip tracing? That is a paid software used to find people who “skip town”.
- How is their online visibility? A relevant office would be digitally atomized. Do they have testimonials for satisfied customers?
Keep in mind it is your revenue you are attempting to collection.
You want to spend your revenue wisely using an agency that has a great track record and does it with complete integrity.
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re-coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?