Would you like to take the Mystery out of choosing a Collection Agency
You are a successful business but the cash-flow is slowing down because you are not keeping up with collections. Your staff hates collections and the morale is going down quickly… Time to hire a Collection Agency.
You want to know these 8 things before you sign a contract.
- How do they charge? If they charge an upfront fee turn and run. You want a company that only charges you if they do a good job.
- What is their success rate? In other words how fast should you be able to get your money…
- How will the Agency keep your abreast? Ask! Be sure to find out how they will stay in contact with you.
- Is the Collection Agency Licensed and Bonded? You want to confirm this as it protects you the client
- Do they expertise in your industry? Not that they can’t learn your industry but typically your collections will go a lot quicker if they are familiar as they also know the laws for each.
- Do they offer Skip Tracing? This is how they find people that “Skip” town. This is just a customized software that assists in finding those in collection.
- What is their BBB rating? You want an A or A+ rating. This proves how they take care of their clients.
- How is their customer service? This not only applies to your needs but the needs of your debtors. You want an agency that will try to salvage the relationship between your and the debtor.
There are 1,000’s of collection agencies to choose from. We hope this will give you a check list of things to look for when searching for that professional agency.
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves in excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?