5 Benefits to using a collection agency. Companies and non-profits all have issues with collecting from customers. Unfortunately, unpaid invoices can be the cause of a company having to file bankruptcy.
5 benefits of using a Collection Agency
- Help you recover from the crunch on your cash flow faster. A reputable company should be aware of all laws and pursue your cash in proficient way.
- Typically, no upfront expense unless they collect (Be sure you are working with an agency that doesn’t ask for a retainer upfront. Make them earn their wages)
- Save on labor expense and collect faster. (Most workers will be exceptionally uncomfortable with this position so your profit margin will be much lower)
- Allows you to concentrate on your Business (In other words doing what you do best)
- Doesn’t leave you exposed for not knowing the law for state or where you are collecting. (Protects you of any legal situations to ensure you are not involved in any illegitimate activities)
Some of the areas of collection can be:
- All types of medical
- Urgent Care locations
- Any place that takes checks
- Subdivisions for past due road dues
- B2B (companies that owe companies in all industries)
- Schools for past due lunches, book fees or fundraiser fees, NSF checks
- Apartment leases, past due rent or damages
- Pest Control companies
- Rental Companies
- Gym memberships
- Vet and or Animal Hospitals
After reading this information we are in hopes you see the value of using a collection agency as your outsourced extension of your company. We can do it faster and for less than it will cost you to do it in house.
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re-coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?