Building Success tips…. These tips can help you successfully build your business. In a world full of noise you have to find a way to stay ahead in the business world.
In today’s marketing you do not have an option but to start with a digital footprint. Even 10 years ago that wasn’t even heard of.
Facebook was just getting started and has grown astronomically.
- You have to speak the language of YOUR target market. Do you know who your market is or are you using the spaghetti approach? Throwing everything out for marketing and hoping something sticks.
- Use the social platforms that speak to your audience. If your audience isn’t on LinkedIn, don’t spend your time there.
- Be quotable or as it is said today be “Tweetable”. Say things that people can make sound bytes out of.
- Always be on time. Your time is no more valuable than the person you are meeting.
- When crafting an email don’t be so starchy. Some some personality.
- Build your business on relationships. Relationships can be built online or offline. No matter the location they are extremely important.
- Listen to what your clients/customers have to say. If you listen they will tell you what they want.
- Have your elevator speech ready at a moments notice. It’s not about what you do but about what they get out of hiring you.
- Every opportunity you get to speak to audiences do it. No matter the size small or large you begin to build your sphere of influence.
- Don’t participate in gossip. That means don’t listen and don’t engage.
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re-coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?