6 Ways to build your Business Brand
1) Logo: This is how everyone will start to view your brand and recognize you. This is the first place to make sure you invest well. You need a professional to create a logo that truly represents you well.
2) Website: This is the place that creates trust and credibility. Make sure this is a user friendly experience. Make things easy to find and easy to interact with. More importantly work with someone who understands Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This is important as it directs possible clients/customers to your website according to key words. Those key words are what possible clients/ customers put in to the search engines like Google or Bing to find exactly what they are looking for.
3) Business Cards: These business cards should be congruent with the look of your website. This is the place the term less is best definitely applies. Be sure it has every way to contact you clear and easy to read. (Make sure the print is not too small)
4) Social Sites: Be sure you have taken the time to determine what social platforms to be a part of and why. Not all sites work for every business. You will want to be aware of where your ideal client/customer is spending their time. Make sure each of the sites you use continues with the same branding as the website.
5) Email: Make sure your email address represents your company. You will never want to use a non branded email like gmail or yahoo account to represent your company. Makes you appear unprofessional. Use a registered domain name. Once you have chosen your domain name, you can check to see if it is available. This is quite simple at companies like GoDaddy.com.
6) Stationary: Keeping in style with your website, business cards and social sites, you will want to have your stationary designed to match each of the above stated. Make sure your stationary has your logo clearly visible and all your pertinent information embossed on it.
MCA Collection Agency would love the opportunity to become your resource for all your needs for collecting over due accounts.