14 tips for Everyday Organization…
Watch the video below or read the list for the tips.
- Write everything down. Do not count on your memory. Organization does not come easy for most.
- Create back up of everything. Most importantly is your computer.
- Use money management apps to help with organization.
- Clean up daily. Don’t leave the clutter as it clutters your mind.
- Recycle and donate on a regular basis.
- Dispose of all expired can goods and medication.
- Scan and have a backup of photos to put in a safe place like a safety deposit box off site.
- Learn to delegate.
- Go through mail over the trash can so it doesn’t pile up.
- Create a command center for passwords. Never use the same password for all accounts.
- Unsubscribe online and offline to subscriptions you are not reading.
- Make a home inventory video and keep off site.
- Create a cleaning and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Build out your bucket list of things you want to see and do in your lifetime.
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re-coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?