Looking to hire a collection agency? Here’s MO and TX Collection Agency Top 10.
When you decide upon a collection agency to do business with there are a few things to makes sure you check out the top 10 questions to ask.
- What kind of rating do they have with the Better Business Bureau or do they even report to the BBB.
- What kind of track record do they have? What is their average retrieval of unpaid debt?
- Do they work in your industry or have they in the past?
- Is it a single person business or do they have a team working for you?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they use skip tracing to find those debtors that might “skip” town?
- Do you get a REAL person when you call or do you continually have to leave a voice mail or worse only response is by email?
- How often do they keep you up to date on your invoices?
- How do they charge for their service? Do you pay a hefty fee up front or is it based on their success?
- Are they insured to protect you?
Now that you have asked your questions of each collection agency you interview, yes, I did say interview, now this is the time to do your due diligence. Your research and analyzing time.
Rate each one on all 10 aspects for MO and TX.
The answers you received should alleviate any concerns about hiring the right agency. Keep in mind you want an agency that is also not only kind to you but kind and professional to those debtors they are collecting from. Many times, this is just a bad situation resulting from a job loss or illness. In order to keep them as future customers/clients, you have to treat them respect. We know Collection Agencies have in the past gotten payment only because of their harassment and unethical ways. You want a collection agency like MCA as we treat everyone involved with respect and we go to work for you. You see if we don’t collect you don’t pay.
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves in excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?