Sharpen Your Critical Thinking Skills
Tips to help you sharpen your critical thinking skills. Critical thinking is evidence after objectively analyzing an issue and arrive at a conclusion. Although critical thinking is absolutely necessary for achieving any level of success in business or life this fundamental skill isn’t taught.
As a Critical thinker you will take an issue and break it down into its smallest fragments, analyzing an issue from every possible angle.
When you learn strong critical thinking skills, it can put you on the path to succeeding at everything you’ve ever desired. This thinking will help you remove all limiting beliefs you have gathered through life.
3 tips for how to sharpen your critical thinking skills:
- Determine what thoughts aren’t your own. How many thoughts have others created for you that aren’t accurate? Growing up you acquired the thoughts of your parent, elders and those you grew up with.
- When you were a child, were you parents strict? Did they typically say negative remarks to you? If so they are probably still controlling your thinking!
- Consider racism. Studies have shown that children under the age of three are completely accepting of each other until taught differently.. Racism is a learned behavior;
- Use the power of critical thinking, you can free your mind of any thoughts that no longer serve you. Time to take an inventory of your mental beliefs that are sabotaging you.
- Analyze your challenge and empower yourself. Critical thinking gives you the ability to identify and understand the connection between concepts, detect faulty reasoning, systematically solve issues, and test arguments.
- Watch a toddler who puts his hand on a hot stove will quickly learn to stay away from the stove. But that same toddler probably won’t realize that they ought to also avoid the hot toaster. A toddler lacks the ability to draw inferences from his experiences beyond what is immediate at hand.
- Free yourself for superstitions or negative thinking that are holding you back. As crazy as it sounds, many of us still hold on to the superstitions we hear as children. However, once you learn how to think critically, you’ll figure out that these stories are myths.
- Superstitions such as avoiding stepping on a crack in the sidewalk, crossing the path of a black cat, or walking under a ladder for fear of bad luck? That holds us back.
- Remember that our imaginations are capable of creating scenarios, and fear has a tendency to make an event seem more than it really is.
Take inventory of your fears, cold hard facts whenever possible. Irrational fears are sometimes beyond a person’s ability to rationalize them. Learn how to think critically and you’ll find that life makes a lot more sense. Are you afraid of flying? If so, it’s helpful to consider that you have a 1 in 11 million chance of being involved in a plane crash.
Think things through and don’t let anyone else’s thoughts control your mind.
MCA is a third party debt collection agency that has been in constant business since 1950. We are rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service along with delivering great recovery rates. There is no cost to you unless we collect! Why not try and re-coop some of your past due accounts with no out of pocket expense?